Friday Fun Finds - Mother's Day 2016

Books for Mom

Looking for an inspiring mom book to read? Check out Money Saving Mom's list of  her top seven mom books. Our MOPS book club read her pick Surprised by Motherhood and I personally loved Desperate.

Image via Money Saving Mom




















Dear Mom, I Get it Now

As moms, we often think of Mother's Day as our day, but its not just our day. Its are our mom's day too. Anna, from My Life with Kids, reminds us of what our moms went through. 

Image via My Life and Kids




















I'm Sorry, Mom

Similar to the article above, this video speaks to how much of the trials that we are experiencing were experienced by the generation before. 



How to Know When Your Family is Complete

Reachel from Cardigan Empire honestly ponders the question, "when do I know my family is complete" a question I have heard asked many times among our MOPS ladies.

Secret Drinks to Order at Starbucks for Kids

Want to take one or more of your littles out on a "coffee" date but aren't sure what to order them. As a former barista, Paula gives mom.me the inside scoop on to order our littles ones or anyone else who wants to skit the caffeine. 





















Flower Panel

As the saying goes, "April showers bring May flowers." Try Krokotak's fun way to preserve flowers. Flowers are pressed between two layers of cling wrap and then framed in cardboard. To make this decoration last longer, pressing and then drying the flowers before displaying. 

Image via Krokotak



































11 Facts that Show How Hard Moms Work

Buzzfeed compiled some fun little facts about how hard moms work.

Graphic by Chris Ritter for BuzzFeed




















































Comments