Early Bird Prizes for May 27, 2016

Friday is our last meeting of the year and as a special parting gift, we have two early bird prizes this week! 

The first was donated by Miranda Tuttle, one of our own MOPS moms. When asked of her business, Miranda says:
I'm a stay at home mom of two! I've been using Jamberry Nail Wraps for over a year, and absolutely love the product. The wraps are easy to put on, last for up to 2 weeks on fingers, and 6 weeks on toes, and there are over 300 designs to choose from! I decided to become a Jamberry Independent Consultant because I love staying home with my babies, but I wanted to be able to bring in some extra income for our family. Jamberry was the perfect opportunity for me! I chose to donate Wraps for a manicure and pedicure, because every momma needs some pampering! I included the Wraps, a nail file, cuticle pusher, and nail prep pad! Almost everything you need for a perfect mani & pedi!

Jamberry has tons of wraps to choose from, along with lacquers, hand care items and more! You can check them all out at https://mirandatuttle.jamberry.com , Or connect with Miranda on Facebook at www.Facebook.com/JamberryNailsWithMiranda


Our second early bird prize was donated by Alise Fulton and is a collection of Ava Anderson products including:
  • Ava Baby Body Wash & Shampoo
  • Massage & Body Lotion
  • Lip Balm
  • Pen
  • Ava Anderson Carrier Bag


For your chance to win one of these fabulous prizes be sure to check in between 9:15 and 9:30 on Friday!


Comments