Early Bird Prize for March 11, 2016

This week's early bird prize has been donated by community contributor Amber Cheremsak. Amber runs the Etsy shop Amber Cheremsak. When asked about her business, Amber had the following to say:
Hello! My name is Amber Cheremsak and after taking a class in junior high I have recently turned my hobby of designing and making jewelry into a small business! I began by selling some of my pieces at a local figure skating competition and I loved it. I have been volunteering at Harrison Hospital in labor and delivery for the past three years where I've had the pleasure to meet a lot of moms and see families begin. This made me even more excited to be able to do something for the moms in our community. I used some of my favorite techniques, resin and metal work, to create the pieces and I am very excited for them to go to a wonderful deserving mom.
Amber has generously donated a beautiful bracelet from her jewelry collection as this week's early bird prize. Check in on Friday between 9:15 and 9:30 for a chance to win it for yourself.


Comments