Early Bird Prize for March 13, 2015

This week's early bird prize is from Liz Baughton. She is the owner and photographer of Gallery of Life Photography, specializing in birth and newborn photographs. She is giving away one photo session plus a 11x14 mounted print! Below is a note from Liz introducing herself and letting you know a little bit more about her passion for photography and babies.
Hello, ladies!

My name is Liz and I'm the owner of Gallery of Life Photography! I've been fortunate enough to have already photographed quite a few of our MOPS moms, but I'd love to meet and photograph even more of you! If we haven't met yet, please feel free to come say hi to me at the 'Be Bold' table or add me on Facebook if you have any questions.


I graduated with a double major in portrait photography and photojournalism. After graduation we moved to Hawaii, where I worked for the Army as a contract photographer during the week and then for a high end wedding photographer each weekend. Once our oldest child was born, I decided to stay home and start my own business. We now have three tiny children under 5.5!

The focus of my business has changed throughout the years. I'm currently going thru training to become a doula and I'm thrilled to share that I will be focusing primarily on birth photography, breastfeeding, babywearing and newborn photography once I have finished. I still love photographing children and families, so I'll happily squeeze those types of sessions in while I can, too!

Today's early bird drawing is good for one session + (1) 11x14 professionally mounted print. Good luck to everyone and I can't wait to see who wins! As a reminder, I do offer a special MOPS discount on all my sessions.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Gallery-of-Life-Photography/136919213026874

Website: www.galleryoflifephotography.com

Comments