Friday Fun Finds



Easy, free printable. Take a few moments and make a stash of birthday cards so you're never rushing around moments before the party again!



Yes please.



My husband thinks it's repetitive, but my kids and I can't get enough of this song and it's adorable video.



Cute & easy. That's my kind of kid craft.



I needed this post bigtime!


What cool things are on your list this Friday?


Deanna Gemmer is a busy wife, Mama, foster Mama, photographer, writer, crafter, MOPS publicity team-er, and follower of Jesus. She used to write regularly at her blog, This Could Take All Day, but lately the posting has been less-than-regular. She blames that on three little people whom she adores.

Comments

  1. Deanna, You started our weekend off right with the "Happy" song. You made my son smile! It's his current favorite!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment