Early Bird Prize from September 27

Our first MOPS meeting this year was back in September, but our sweet little corner of the internet (this lovely blog) hadn't launched yet. So we didn't get a chance to highlight the wonderful prize and it's generous donor from our first meeting.



So, we give you, Miss Lisa Roberts who donated a bag of goodies from Arbonne.


Tell us a little about yourself: I am a wife and a stay at home mom. I have one child, a toddler named Allison. Both my husband and I are originally from the East Coast. We have lived in Port Orchard for a little over 8 years. This is my second year at MOP's and I love it. And this is my first year as a DGL.

Tell us about the company you work for and why you enjoy what you do: I have been selling Arbonne for almost a year now. I love that Arbonne is a green product, and that it is manufactured in the US. All of our products are vegan-certified, and contain no animal products or by products. Arbonne is also free of parabens, PABA, and petroleum based ingredients. Arbonne is not just skincare! We have a line or aromatherapy, fragrances, baby care, cosmetics, spa products, and health and wellness products as well.

Early-Bird Prize: A holiday catalog, product catalog, awaken Body spray, baby body lotion, RE9 samples, make up primer samples, and lip saver chap stick.

Contact Lisa: email or 360-710-4964

Comments