Early Bird prize for October 25

All moms who check-in to MOPS by 9:30 on Fridays are eligible for the early-bird prize. Great incentive for getting there early? We hope so!



This week's prize contains some awesome goodies from Mary Kay Consultant Lora Thompson.




Tell us a little about yourself: I am a Navy wife and stay home mom to two beautiful daughters: four-year-old Lilly and nine-month-old Grace. My husband Noel is on the USS Ohio God. We have lived in Silverdale two and a half years. I am an Independent Beauty Consultant with Mary Kay Cosmetics.

Tell us about why you love what you do: I love working with a company that allows me to put God first, family second, and career third.

Early Bird Prize: The early bird prize is a trial sized miracle set which retails for $44 and a $25 gift certificate. The Miracle Set is the number on skin care set on the market, and has the Good Housekeeping seal of approval.


Contact Lora: website or 912-674-0737


Comments